Early in the morning we’ll pick up you from your hotel in Cusco, to go by private bus to Vilcanota River in the part of CUSIPATA on a journey of approx. 2 hours. Once arriving at the starting point of the adventure, you can store your belongings. Here our guide will give a brief about lecture, safety and equipment we use, as well as about the commands to be performed on the boat. Then we’ll walk 10 minutes towards Chuquicahuana river sector, here we’ll take the bout, the rapids initiate slowly increasing levels as we move down the river. You will enjoy 2 hours of adventure on Vilcanota River. At the end of the tour we will have a delicious lunch on the riverbank with a variety of food and drinks. After lunch we will have some free time and then return to the city of Cusco.
NOTE: The rapids are categorized as follows:
Difficulty I-II: Easy without risk, something exciting
Difficulty III-IV: Good and exciting, with some risk
Difficulty V: Very exciting and risky, additional vessel is needed security can be a kayak or boat, is the maximum level that can be done with tourists.
Difficulty VI: Extreme risk, you cannot do boating.
The service include:
- Professional Rafting Guide.
- Complete boating equipment: wetsuit, life jacket, windbreaker suit, helmet, paddles.
- Lunch (main dish, dessert, fruit, hot and cold drinks, bread, etc.). In case you require a vegetarian option must provide us the information till one day before departure.
- Private transportation Cusco – Chuquicahuana – Cusco.
- Safety Kayak.
The service does not include:
- Digital photos and videos Service (optional, ask via email)
PRICE PER PERSON
PRICE OF RIVER RAFTING IN CUSCO – CHUQUICAHUANA (FULL DAY)
- PRICE PER PERSON: $ 90 USD IN US DOLLARS
- Special discounts for groups of more than “05 people”
- For more information write to: email@example.com