DAY 1: CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – SANTA MARIA
We’ll pick up you from the hotel at 7:30 a.m. in our private transport to travel an average of 4 hours going through the Malaga pass to reach San Luis or Carrizales where we will begin our adventure. We will make a downhill by bike an average of three to four hours to Santa Maria. During the tour you’ll appreciate the Huamanmarca archaeological center and diverse landscape of mountains and jungle, as well as jungle birds, medicinal plants and exotic fruits like mango, pineapple, papaya, avocado, coffee, coca, and visit local families in their daily routine. Our ride this day ends in Santa Maria.
In the afternoon 15:00 Hrs. you’ll will have the opportunity for Rafting tour on the Urubamba River, whose rapids range from III and IV level. (Optional)
Night accommodation in Santa Maria.
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – THERMAL BATHS – SANTA TERESA (INKA JUNGLE)
After early breakfast we’ll begin our walk along the banks of the Urubamba River, an average of 7 to 8 hours between ascents and descents, where we’ll have the opportunity to use one part of the ancient Inca road that is perfectly preserved.
On the way we will observe different varieties of fruit plants, medicinal plants that the locals use to cure their diseases, as well as wildlife, including wild animals, different types of birds like parrots and others. Then we’ll cross the Urubamba River through Oroya used by farmers in the area, then reach the Cocalmayo thermal baths (hot springs) in Santa Teresa and after enjoying the bath, we’ll continue our trek to the village of Santa Teresa where we`ll spend the second night.
Night hostel in Santa Teresa
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – HOT WATER (INKA JUNGLE)
This morning we will have the option to make the canopy or zip line (monkey tail). After breakfast we start our walk towards the Hydroelectric (Hidroelectrica), we will go through a narrow canyon where the weather is nice, on the way, we can see beautiful waterfalls, mountains covered with enough vegetation, we will see banana plantations, mango, avocado, cocoa, oranges, coke etc. Finally we can see the mountain of Machu Picchu. Lunch will be at the hydroelectric plant, after which we’ll continue along the train tracks and after 3 hrs of walking we’ll arrive to Aguas Calientes town where you have the chance to visit the hot springs from Aguas Calientes.
Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 4: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning after breakfast we’ll board the bus which take us to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, having the opportunity to be one of the first groups in the lost city of the Incas and it’ll allow us to enjoy a beautiful sunrise. Then you`ll visit Machu Picchu with the guide for about 2 hours, visiting the most important places like the Inti Watana, the Temple of the Condor, the sacred rock and others. After that you can explore the mysterious Inca city on your own. (Optionally you can climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu It cost $ 15 USD extra) from where you can enjoy an incredible view of the citadel of Machu Picchu).
At appointed time we’ll descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the tourist train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo, where our staff is waiting to drive you to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Abra Malaga – San Luis.
- Official Tourist Guide qualified for adventure (Inca Jungle trek route).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Round trip Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (hotel).
- Inca jungle Meals (3 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 3 dinners).
- Biking equipment (bike, arm and knee protector, helmet, gloves).
- River Rafting on Vilcanota River.
- Zip line (monkey tail).
- First aid kit.
- Horses or mules.
- 3 Nights accommodation.
- First breakfast and lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs of Santa Teresa / Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the Wayna Picchu Mountain ($ 15 USD optional).
- Original passport.
- Mountain boots.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Pair of T-shirts.
- Comfortable pants (pants zipper).
- Hat for sun, bathing suit (for hot springs).
- Water purification tablets (Micropur recommended).
- Sun protection cream.
- Insect repellent (for Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu).
- Personal medications.
- Flashlight with extra batteries (Headlamps are recommended).
- Some extra snacks (like chocolates, candies).
PRICE PER PERSON
INKA JUNGLE TRAIL 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS (WITH BIKING – RAFTING – ZIP LINE – TREKKING TO MACHU PICCHU)
$ 350.00 USD PRICE PER PERSON.
CHOQUEQUIRAO TREK COST 5 DAYS /4 NIGHTS
PRICE PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
|TYPE OF TURIST||PROGRAM COST|
|PERUVIAN ADULT||USD 340.00|
Note: This prices are calculated in SHARED SERVICE. You can check the rates for this tour in PRIVATE SEVICE For inquiries write to: firstname.lastname@example.org