This is the most important festival in Cusco. Festival dedicated to the god Sun with a especial ceremony of the Inca and the Andean people from the states of the Tawantinsuyo Empire.
- AVAILABILITY: Once a year (June 24)
- TOUR DURATION: 08:00 a.m to 05:00 p.m
- GROUPS: 2 paxs at least and 20 paxs maximum
We’ll pick up you from your hotel at 8:00 am., we’ll go to the first scenary of the The Inti Raymi at Koricancha or Temple of the sun, here we can see the special representation of the Inka, the cortege and the four state from the Tawantinsuyo Inca empire in a spectacular ceremony to the sun god, then we went to the Main Square of Cusco where the second stage of the Inti Raymi is carried out, after that we´ll go by private transport to Sacsayhuaman, where we’ll sit in our chairs reserved in front of the main stage of the Inti Raymi. Here is the main and most important scene of the festival, we’ll appreciate the typical dances, music, the fire ceremony, the chicha ceremony, the llama sacrifice and more.
Finally we’ll come back by bus to Cusco city at 17:00 Hrs after a great cultural day.
- Round trip transport Cusco – Sacsahuaman – Cusco
- Tour Guide, who will accompany you during all the 3 sceneries.
- Entrance ticket for the Inti Raymi with a respective seat
- Box lunch.
- Services and accommodations on site. (To attend the Inti Raymi, the EMUFEC, Municipal Institution of Cusco, in charge of festivities and recreational Activities offers the necessary services: Stands in Saqsaywaman equipped with modern and comfortable seats in fiberglass, mobile toilets, VIP area, tourist information booth, First aid stalls and safety (police), that allowing you to enjoy the Inti Raymi with absolute fullness).
- Food not specified in the inclusions
- Extras, tips
The appreciation of the Inti Raymi as regards the sequences in the Qorikancha and the Plaza Mayor are free. Admission to the grandstands of appreciation that are built on the esplanade of Sacsayhuaman is by acquiring tickets numbered according to areas as specified below.
- Orange Zone (Vip)
- Blue Zone (Vip)
- Green Zone (Normal)
What to bring:
- Original Passport.
- Drinks during your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Sunscreen, hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Extra money
PRICE PER PERSON
PRICE OF INTI RAYMI – FESTIVAL OF THE SUN – 1 DAY
Cost per person:
VIP ZONE: $ 230 USD (US Dollars)
NOMAL ZONE: $ 180 USD (US Dollars)
Special discounts for groups of more than “05 people”
For more information write to: email@example.com