DAY 1: CUSCO – SHORT INCA TRAIL – MACHUPICCHU
Early in the morning we will pick up you from you hotel to transport you to Ollantaytabo where you will take the train to the Km 104, starting point of our trek. From the archaeological site of “Chachabamba” (2250 masl) we climb in about two and a half hours into the fascinating archaeological site of “Wiñaywayna” (2650 masl) where we will enjoy our tasty box lunch. In the afternoon we follow the semi-tropical forest to the “Intipunku” (the Sun Gate) where we can enjoy the first panoramic view of the majestic “Machu Picchu”. From here we descend to Machu Picchu citadel and then take the bus to Aguas Calientes, where you can optionally visit the thermal baths (hot springs) and comfortably spend the night at the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
This day we will wake up very early and after breakfast we board the first bus 5:30 am, we will make a 30 minute journey reaching Machu Picchu at 6:00 am and appreciate the majestic sunrise on Machu Picchu. Then we have the guidance in Machu Picchu, approximately 2 an half hours tour, visiting the most important places with our guide, places like the Inti Watana, the Temple of the Condor, the main square, the sacred rock and others, completed the tour you’ll have free time of about 04 hours to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
At an appropriate time we descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to visit the thermal- Medicinal baths optionally (If you didn’t do the 1st day) in the afternoon you’ll board the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff is waiting to take you to the city of Cusco.
- Transportation from your hotel to the train station in Ollantaytambo.
- Train ticket from Ollanta to Km. 104.
- Accredited professional guide for adventure travels.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- 1 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 Buffet breakfast (Day 2)
- 1 Box lunch (Day 1)
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals not described in inclusions.
- Tips, snacks, etc.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain ($ 50.00 USD optional).
PRICE PER PERSON
SHORT INKA TRAIL 2D / 1N
PRICE PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
|TOURIST TYPE||HOTEL 3*||HOTEL 2*||TOUR PACKAGE WITHOUT HOTEL|
|ADULT||USD 400.00||USD 380.00||USD 350.00|
|STUDENT||USD 380.00||USD 360.00||USD 330.00|
|CHILD||USD 350.00||USD 330.00||USD 300.00|
Note: – The cost of the package is based on double occupancy. You can check the rates for this tour with basic category hotels, 4 & 5 * Hotels. For inquiries write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Original passport
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Clothing: Par-shirt, comfortable pants, swimwear (in the case of visiting the baths of Aguas Calientes).
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen protection.
- Insect repellent (for Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu)
- Toilet paper
- Personal medications
- Snacks, chocolates, candies, water, fruit.